[EpiData-list] Appending memo and text fields, and better display for high dpi screen

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Mar 27 01:03:32 CDT 2018

Hi All,

Could I ask a couple of questions, please?

(1) I have two epx files with the same variables, except that file A has a
memo field and the corresponding field in file B is a string (as I imported
file B from a stata dataset). How can I append these two files to have a
memo field in my final file?

(2) Is there a setting for a better display of the user interface on a high
dpi screen? The texts on the manager and entry client look blurred at the
moment.

I am using these:
Epidata manager version: 4.2.0.0
Epidata entry client version: 4.2.0.0