[EpiData-list] Problems appending files

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 10 06:35:24 CDT 2019

Thanks Jamie:

Now I'm trying to edit the autoincrement field, with EpiData Manager, to
avoid overlapping problem that you suggest. But I don't know why I can't
edit it or delete it. The rest of fields looks like I can edit them
without problems, but that does not happen with the autoincrement field.

Regards,

El 10/4/19 a las 7:11 a. m., EpiData development and support escribió:
> You are doing the append the right way, but if you have a key field, the keys in the two files must not overlap.
> Jamie
>
>> I trying to append some EpiData files. But I'm having a problem... I tried the same steps that are illustrated in this video:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY6nZ0-k2Bs <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY6nZ0-k2Bs>
>>
>> But I'm having an error that is shown in the attached file.
>>
>> Please, help me!

Omar Bautista González
Colaborador en autogestión comunitaria desde República Dominicana
Docente de la Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo