[EpiData-list] Problems appending files

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 10 13:20:41 CDT 2019

¡Thanks! Very well explained.

I'm now exporting the data from EpiData using STATA format, on separate
files. And then handling some merge-append functions within R. I will
record the commands to run them as a little R script to make it more
automatic. At least, this is working. But it would be great, in a near
future, to learn how to solve this automatic id problem within EpiData.

Cheers,

--
Omar Bautista González
Colaborador en autogestión comunitaria desde República Dominicana