[EpiData-list] Export to R from epidata

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Jan 11 15:53:52 CST 2020

Other users created an instruction for that. I will check a bit later on that.

An easy way would be to use EpiData Analysis and save as Stata file, which is easily read by R.

I am sure also that the course found at https://tbrieder.org/epidata/epidata.html

Will give some suggestions, and if not sufficiently clear I am convinced that Hans Rieder will adapt the course.

Best wishes
Jens Lauritsen
EpiData Association, Denmark