[EpiData-list] BIG PROBLEMS TO UPDATE A CHK FILE

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jan 3 03:19:13 CST 2022

We are changing year, so I am creating a "RU22.REC" with the root RU21.QES file (to replace the RU21.REC one)

1) The other years I went in RU21.CHK and renamed it RU22.CHK and it worked
When I do this now, I have 3 pages of errors on CHK (which is exactly the same which works with RU21) quite impossible to correct

2) SECOND OPTION: I went on  Epidata analysis and created without any problem RU22.rec Through the procedure
SAVEDATA c:\data\RU22.REC.  with an automatic transfer of the RU21.CHK to RU22.CHK

BUT IT GIVES ME A VERTICAL QUESTIONNAIRE LIKE A VERY LONG SNAKE, VERY BAD TO MAKE A DATA RECORD

HOW COULD I THROUGH THE "SAVEDATA" PROCEDURE HAVE AN HORIZONTAL (NORMAL) QUESTIONNAIRE

Thank you very much for your help

ALSO: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Dr Pierre-Yves Robillard
Réanimation néonatale et pediatrique, néonatologie
Centre Hospitalier Régional
Groupe Hospitalier Sud-Réunion
BP 350. 97448 Saint-Pierre cedex
Ile de la réunion