[EpiData-list] EpiData and Monterey 12.2.1

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jun 16 04:48:34 CDT 2022

Good day,

I have encountered problems when trying to install EpiData on my new Apple
Mac. The OS is Monterey 12.2.1

I get a message to contact the developers and ask them to update the
software so that it can be installed if one has Monterey OS.

I am teaching an online course at the University of Pretoria, that includes
EpiData, starting in 10 days time. There are 1600 students enrolled and
almost certainly there will be some with the Monterey latest OS.

Regards

Brendan

Brendan Girdler-Brown

+27 (0) 66 077 1295