[EpiData-list] EpiData and Monterey 12.2.1

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Jun 19 07:03:53 CDT 2022

That is a very good and clean guide.

My only suggestion is that you could add at the end how to make sure the default folder is defined correct.

Sometimes in teaching users are very little aware of the whole issue of them deciding folder structure and placement, because the OS assumes to decide.

Let me know if other issues come up.

Best wishes
Jens

⁣Jens Lauritsen
EpiData Association, Denmark
Coordinator & initiator of the EpiData Project
​