[EpiData-list] EpiData and Monterey 12.2.1

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jun 28 02:39:25 CDT 2022

Hi Jens,

We are running into a few problems with the Windows computers.
Numerous (about 20-30) Windows students (and one staff member) are telling
us that they download and install correctly. They followed all
instructions. But when they click on the EpiData icons they do not open;
except for Classic Analysis which does open. Manager, Entryclient and
Analysis do not open. They have tried the icons in the program folder and
also the shortcuts on the screen.

I have a Windows 10 computer updated November 2021 to Windows 10 21H2 and I
have had no problems. Last year it was on 20H2 and no problem then either.
I did not ask the students which version of Windows they are using, but
last year we did not have this problem reported from anyone in the 1100
users who downloaded it (most were Windows users).

I was wondering if you have any ideas as to why this might be happening?

Regards

Brendan

Brendan Girdler-Brown

+27 (0) 66 077 1295