eHumanista vol 14 (2010) en línea

Enrique Fernandez Enrique_Fernandez en umanitoba.ca
Mie Feb 3 09:06:19 CST 2010

Estimados celestinistas,

Se ha publicado en línea el vol 14 (2010) de eHumanista, que contiene un
artículo sobre La Celestina:

-Samuel G. Armistead, James T. Monroe, and Joseph H. Silverman. "Was
Calixto's Grandmother a Nymphomaniac Mamluk Princess? (A Footnote on "Lo de
tu abuela con el ximio" [La Celestina, Aucto 1])"

Se puede leer en línea en
http://www.ehumanista.ucsb.edu/volumes/volume_14/index.shtml

------------------------
Dear authors and readers,

On behalf of editors Antonio Cortijo Ocaña and Ángel Gómez Moreno, and Guest
Editor David Wacks, I am happy to announce that Volume 14 (2010) of
_eHumanista_ has been posted. Please go to http://www.ehumanista.ucsb.edu/.

Edited by Antonio Cortijo Ocaña and associate editors Ángel Gómez Moreno and
Erin M. Rebhan, _eHumanista_ is a peer-reviewed electronic journal providing
a forum for original research in Spanish and Portuguese Medieval and Early
Modern Literatures and Cultures. The journal publishes original articles,
and it also serves as a distributor for monographs, scholarly editions of
texts and manuscripts, and reviews related to the current state of the
field. Our goal is to address the needs of scholars by providing a forum for
the dissemination of new discoveries in the field, and also to provide
wide-spread and immediate access to manuscripts and edited texts which are
currently only viewed in special collections or on microfilm. The unique
medium of electronic scholarship allows us to publish studies of varying
lengths and in diverse formats, thus we accept submissions in the form of
long monographs, interactive graphically-rich editions and manuscripts
edited with hyperlinks or enhanced with visual and sound files. Most
publications are retrievable in PDF format.
Best,
Submissions for _eHumanista_ must be in MS Word format and should conform to
MLA bibliographic citation standards. Due to the multi-national nature of
this journal, we accept texts written in Spanish, Portuguese, English,
Catalan, Galician or Euskera.

Erin M. Rebhan
Associate Editor, _eHumanista_