Subject: Upcoming Apple Training Course - Mac OS X Server Essentials v10.4 - Winnipeg, MB
From: Rob Klassen <[email-masked]>
To: Rob Klassen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:18:46 -0600

Hello Everyone,
Is this just a reminder to make sure that you register ASAP to  
guarantee the availability of this course.  There has been a lot  
response in interest in attending the course, but only a few have  
registered so far.
Seating is limited and will fill up fast, so please take the time to  
register as soon as you can.

Take Care, and I look forward to seeing you all there.

Sincerely,

Rob Klassen
Systems Engineer
Apple Canada
Email:	[email-masked]	
Voice:	204.231.8212

As requested we have arranged to have a four-day Mac OS X Server  
Essentials v10.4 course (Mac OS 200) to be held at Red River College  
- Princess Campus from December 19 - 22, 2005.  Read below for  
further course and contact information along with the attached PDF  
which covers the course in more detail.

Please respond ASAP as seating is limited and will need to be  
confirmed shortly in order to guarantee the course being held during  
this time frame.

Course Description:

Mac OS X Server Essentials is a four-day course designed to give  
technical coordinators and entry-level system administrators the  
skills, tools, and knowledge to implement and maintain a Mac OS X  
Server-based system. Students will learn how to install and configure  
Mac OS X Server to provide network-based services, such as file  
sharing, authentication, and printing. Tools for efficiently managing  
and deploying Mac OS X are also covered. The course is a combination  
of lectures and hands-on case study exercises that provide practical  
real-world experience.
If you have taken the Mac OS X Server Essentials v10.3 course or  
obtained Apple Certified Technical Coordinator certification, you may  
be a candidate for the Mac OS X Server Essentials v10.3 to v10.4  
Delta course.

When:

December 19 - 22, 2005

Where:

Red River College
Princess Campus
160 Princess Street
Information Line:  632-2327
Map: http://www.rrc.mb.ca/about/pdf/princesslocation.pdf
Website: http://www.rrc.mb.ca/newcampus/

Who should attend?:

This class is for help desk specialists, technical coordinators, and  
entry-level system administrators who are tasked with implementing  
and maintaining Mac OS X Server–based systems.

What You Will Learn:

• The features of Mac OS X Server v10.4

• How to configure essential services on Mac OS X Server

• How to use Mac OS X Server tools to monitor and troubleshoot  
services

• Effective use of Mac OS X Server to manage a small network of  
Macintosh computers and users

• How to manage access to files and services

• How to prepare for Apple Certified Technical Coordinator  
certification

Pricing:

Education customers may register for this course at special education  
pricing of $2160 for the  4 days.  Customers may also register by  
redeeming 4 Training Units.

Register Now:

Register early to avoid disappointment.   Call 1-800-848-6398 to  
enroll for this class or online if you are going to pay by credit card.

More information on this and all our courses can be found at http:// 
www.apple.com/ca/training/canadacourses/index.html

Note:  Please call in to the training phone line 1-800-848-6398 to  
register for this course if they are paying by PO or cheque.   Our  
registration system accepts only credit cards when you are enrolling  
online.

Contact Person for More Information:
Joel Turcotte - Inside Sales, Training
Phone: 1-800-848-6398
Email: [email-masked]

￼