[Epidata-list] Re: How to tell which field made a relate ?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Oct 18 03:36:31 CDT 2003

Piotr's followup:

>But I don't realised that I can't open the related file twice.
>When I open file with first command "relate", the same file couldn't  be
>opened in the next part of form.
>Am I right?

You have to experiment a bit. Actually I am not sure, what I scheduled was
a principle. If one cannot have the same relate more than once, just save
the fieldname after entry and perform relate in a third field:

Principle:
v1 set variable to "v1" and jump to v30
v2 set variable to "v2" and jump to v30

v30 perform relate here

regards
Jens M. Lauritsen, Consultant,MD. PhD.
The EpiData Association,                   (EpiData Foreningen)
Enghavevej 34, DK5230 Odense M. Denmark
e-mail: info at epidata.dk
For E-mail news on EpiData: Http://www.epidata.dk/php/maillist.php
EpiData is freeware