[Epidata-list] Analysing Epidata rec file in epi 2002

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Feb 27 00:37:40 CST 2004

Hello there list users

I have a problem when I use Epi2002 to analyse data created through
epidata. The problem is that the command freq * causes an error that
means you have to close down. The same files are OK to analyse in Epi
6.04 and there is no problem with the FREQ * command. I wonder if the
problem could be that I set up my . qes files without a label.  I always
used to do this in Epi6 and thought it would be OK in Epidata  as I
kept the variables to 10 letters or less as below.
SEX #
AGE ##
M1HAM <Y>
Has anyone had a similar problem? OR does anyone have a comment about
creating .qes files with just variables and no labels?
thank you

Christine

+++The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and remove all copies of the message, including any attachments.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of Hutt Valley DHB.  Thank you.+++
Disclaimer added by HVDHB