[Epidata-list] Have different colors for different data entry forms

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 7 03:24:08 CDT 2004

Hi Suzanna,

In which field have you typed the command??
If you want the color to be applied to all the form, you should place the
command into a before file / end block of commands.

Example:

before file
   color background silver
   color question aqua
   color data black
end

field1
   < different checks here >
end

etc

It should work....

Good luck !

Yves

A 17:34 07/06/2004 +1000, vous avez écrit :
>I am setting up a database with 2 data entry forms.  I would like the 2
>forms to be different colors.  I have tried typing:
>COLOR BACKGROUND WHITE
>in the check file - this is the syntax in Help - but I get the error
>message "Unknown command".  Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and if
>it's possible to have forms of different colors?
>
>Thanks,
>Suzanna
>
>Suzanna Vidmar
>Senior Research Assistant
>
>Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit
>Royal Children's Hospital
>Flemington Road
>Parkville Victoria 3052
>
>telephone: +61 3 9345 6372
>facsimile: +61 3 9345 6000

Yves MARTIN-PREVEL, Epidemiologist, MD, MSc, PhD
Nutrition Unit (WHO Collaborating Center for Nutrition)
Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD)
01 BP 182 - OUAGADOUGOU 01
BURKINA FASO
Please note changes in the phone and fax numbers below (starting on May
1st, 2004)
Tel: +226 50 30 67 37    Fax: +226 50 31 03 85
http://www.ird.bf/