[Epidata-list] Export data using filter

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jul 23 07:09:18 CDT 2004

Hi,

Just use the 'export data' module in the general menu of EpiData, choose
"Excel", then in the dialog box which comes just tick the box "filter" and
enter the appropriate condition (boolean expression) to select the records
you want to export.

It's dead easy!

Good luck

Yves MP

A 10:54 23/07/2004 +0300, vous avez écrit :
>Hi,
>I would like to export a .rec file in Excel (or anywhere) using as a
>filter variable a
>date variable (for the moment I can just do it for numeric variables).
>
>  For example , select all cases with date >20/07/2004.
>
>Is this possible?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Eleni Kalamara

Yves MARTIN-PREVEL, Epidemiologist, MD, MSc, PhD
Nutrition Unit (WHO Collaborating Center for Nutrition)
Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD)
01 BP 182 - OUAGADOUGOU 01
BURKINA FASO
Please note changes in the phone and fax numbers below (starting on May
1st, 2004)
Tel: +226 50 30 67 37    Fax: +226 50 31 03 85
http://www.ird.bf/