[Epidata-list] Can we insert text-box?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jul 20 08:29:50 CDT 2004

Hello, I use free form notes like this:

Create a Character field of suitable length (up to 80 characters) for short
comments or a yes/no field to indicate that free form text comments exist for
a question. Then instruct user to "Press F5 for comments". The Comments are
saved in a separate text file. See documentation.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:46:54 +0200, epidata-list wrote