[EpiData-list] Command line and demonstration

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 6 10:04:11 CDT 2005

EpiData can take program parameters. If you run "epidata.exe mydatafile.rec"
then EpiData will run and immediately open the data file mydatafile.rec for
data entry. If you run "epidata.exe myqesfile.qes" then EpiData will open
with myqesfile.qes in an editor window. Please see the EpiData help file for
more information, search for "program parameters" in the index of the help
file.

EpiDataStat (analysis) takes pgm-files as program parameter, so running
"epidatastat.exe myprogram.pgm" will open EpiDataStat and run the
myprogram.pgm file.

Regards
Michael Bruus
EpiData Association