[EpiData-list] Command line and demonstration

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 6 13:20:13 CDT 2005

I am not sure whether this is partially of help.  EpiData Promoters have
developed a mini-course on EpiData and EpiData Analysis for beginners up to
intermediate level, based on our experience with this software in the
operations research courses of The Union.  This is prepared on a CD-ROM, but
to avoid shipping costs we have also placed it today on the web:

www.tbrieder.org

Regards,

Hans L Rieder