[EpiData-list] Check file line numbering

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Apr 11 15:34:42 CDT 2005

I'm afraid that you've found an error in EpiData. When using INCLUDEd files
i the check-files, the reported linenumbers are meaningless. The INCLUDE
files are inserted into the checkfile before parsing the checkfile, so the
reported linenumber is an aggregated number. But the user cannot use the
aggregated linenumber to anything.

This bug is added to the list of things to look into in the next build of
EpiData.

Regards
Michael Bruus
EpiData Association