[EpiData-list] Exporting to SPSS <was: (no subject)>

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue May 31 09:15:45 CDT 2005

Correction:

Exports data to a .txt file and exports SPSS program to a .sps file.

/Jesper

Stephen asked:
> Hi!everyone. I just obtain EPIDATA and I find it very useful.
> But I cann't analyze the data with Spss. Does  Epidata have
> fountion to transform *.rec to *.sav?

It appears that EpiData exports SPSS data to a .sps file (som kind of batch
file - I don't know much about SPSS). Running the .sps file in SPSS should
create a data set.

You obtain the .sps file using the export (to SPSS) function in EpiData

Regards,

Jesper Kjær Hansen