[EpiData-list] Relational database

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jun 3 07:41:25 CDT 2005

In order to add only 1 related record (thus automatically go back to 'mother' datafile as soon 1 related record has been saved, just add '1' (without ') at the end of the RELATE command
Example:
RELATE IDENTFIELD DATAFILE2.REC 1

Best regards,
			Gilles DELMAS
			Institut de Veille Sanitaire
			Dept. Maladies Infectieuses,
			Unité infections entériques, alimentaires et zoonoses
			12 rue du Val d'Osne 94415 Saint-Maurice cedex - France
			+ 33 1 41 79 67 27
			g.delmas at invs.sante.fr