[EpiData-list] data labels

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Aug 8 07:19:39 CDT 2005

Hi
We're using version 3.1, downloaded from the Epi Data site. This is the
first time we've used Epi Data.  We are in the process of entering data
into it.  Initally, when we created a codebook from the QES file, the
codebook displayed the values together with the value labels.  But in
subsequent attempts to create a codebook from the same QES file, we have
found that the codebook won't show the value labels we entered into the
QES file.  Sometimes it won't even show the values.  Do you have any
ideas about this?
Thanks!

Catherine Mathews
School of Public Health and Family Medicine
University of Cape Town