[EpiData-list] NOENTER? SKIP? Ifthen?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Sep 7 02:42:29 CDT 2005

Hi;
Try the following:
Edit controls for VAR1:

VAR1
  if VAR1 = 1 then
    hide VAR10
  ENDIF
  if VAR1 <> 1 then
    unhide VAR10
  ENDIF
  END

In this case, var10 will be greyed, and no entry will be possible as soon as var1 is put to 1; the second if is necessary in case you decide, once VAR1 has been put to 1 to come back to it, and to put another value. If 'unhide' is not specified,
Var10 would stay unusable.

What you did could not work: VAR10 can't be hidden once you are on it.

Good luck!
			Gilles DELMAS
			Institut de Veille Sanitaire
			Dept. Maladies Infectieuses,
			Unité infections entériques, alimentaires et zoonoses
			12 rue du Val d'Osne 94415 Saint-Maurice cedex - France
			+ 33 1 41 79 67 27
			g.delmas at invs.sante.fr