[EpiData-list] Printing Tables

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Sep 12 02:56:31 CDT 2005

Hi;

It all depends of the analysis version you are using.

1- from Epi 6 Analysis, the simplest way is to send results to an external text file that you can then edit with any text editor or word processor.
ROUTE xxxx.txt
TABLES AAAA BBBB
TABLES CCCC BBBB
ROUTE
(the last route closes the file, so it can be handled by another program)
Then, open the text file with Wordpad, Word...

2- From EpiData Analysis, use the command 'logopen', give a name to the file (e.g. logopen TEST); a file named TEST.HTM is created, containing all results produced (tables, graphs...). It can be opened with any web browser, or edited with Word, for example.

Best regards,
			Gilles DELMAS
			Institut de Veille Sanitaire
			Dept. Maladies Infectieuses,
			Unité infections entériques, alimentaires et zoonoses
			12 rue du Val d'Osne 94415 Saint-Maurice cedex - France
			+ 33 1 41 79 67 27
			g.delmas at invs.sante.fr