[EpiData-list] new page every table for printing

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Sep 12 13:58:56 CDT 2005

 >I am trying to print off a number of tables that I have generated.
 >Preferably one per page and have not been able to accomplish this.

Apart from the suggestion by GIlles Delmas you should look at style
sheets with EpiData Analysis.

See "page-break-before" in the definitions:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/page.html

And experiment a bit. Let us all know how you manage. We can then put
the style sheet code for general usage in analysis as a "how to ...."

regards

ps. Regarding the append question. Just try to see how many records are
possible. I tried one append ending with 1 million records (10^6) with
no problems.