[EpiData-list] RE: Double Entry Record Advance problem isolated

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Sep 30 02:40:50 CDT 2005

Hi;
Did you try to uncheck the option (files/options /advanced) 'Show errors that occur in calculations ...'
I noticed that it sometimes 'unblocks' checks that would otherwise either freeze the application or cause an unexpected behavior.

Gilles
			Gilles DELMAS
			Institut de Veille Sanitaire
			Dept. Maladies Infectieuses,
			Unité infections entériques, alimentaires et zoonoses
			12 rue du Val d'Osne 94415 Saint-Maurice cedex - France
			+ 33 1 41 79 67 27
			g.delmas at invs.sante.fr