[EpiData-list] colors of background, fields and letters

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Dec 9 04:21:21 CST 2005

Hello everybody
I have made a .qes, a .rec and a .chk files and I have to give the .rec and
.chk files to a person who will enter the data. In "epidata" on my computer
I have defined (file - options) color of background, fields, police and
color of the letters.. Is it possible to keep these settings in these .chk
and .rec file, so that the person will see the same colors as me without
changing the settings of her "epidata" ?
Thank you very much and have a nice day
Beatrice