[EpiData-list] checking for duplicate records

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jan 17 06:38:31 CST 2006

Dear fellow,
  There is a way for checking duplicating records in epi data usi
procedure
1. on the menu bar go to document
2 .slect validate duplicate  files
 NB:name the file eg.a and b and when you select option 2
3 put appropriate file in file 1 or 2 and it will check it for you.

or the order option is to go to view data and sort the data and it will
show you the duplicate files.

--
SEDZRO KOJO MENSAH
P.O.Box AS 387