[EpiData-list] checking for duplicate records

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jan 17 17:01:48 CST 2006

Thanks - but the first way did not work for me and the second is too
tedious in case you have 4000 records in the file and you want to
spot 5 duplicate IDs in them. How would you get Document>Validate
Duplicate Files finding within one dataset the few duplicates? Even
if I make a copy with a different name - it only checks that they are
identical... Tx Max