[EpiData-list] Jumps reset

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 15 07:35:02 CST 2006

Hi,

I have a question about the jumps reset command.

What I would like to do is based on the answers of 2 items in the
questionnaire I would like to either keep entering data or fill the rest
of the section with 7's.

I know how to use one item jumps reset, but not how to do it for 2
items. I was thinking about creating a sum of the items and then if the
sum equals a particular value either you keep going or fill. The two
items added together would have a range of 2-6 and when it's 2 I would
like to skip (fill) the section. However, my usage of EpiData up until
now has been rather basic, so the programming for this is a little
beyond me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Bellinda

Bellinda Kallimanis
Coordinator, Statistical Research
University of South Florida
Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute
Department of Aging & Mental Health
13301 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. MHC1407
Tampa, FL 33612-3899
Ph. (813) 974 9861