[EpiData-list] How should EpiData Analysis readaCSV(CommaSeparated File)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Mar 14 03:49:32 CST 2006

Missing data and zero are two totally different things and should never be interchanged.  If you are analyzing data, missing values are automatically excluded (unless you specifically request them not to be).  If the missing values are defaulted to zero they would be included in the analysis and drastically alter the analysis results.

Cheers,
Jackie