[EpiData-list] tabulation in documentation->codebook

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Mar 22 15:31:41 CST 2006

I have been creating a dataset using epidata.  I was looking  through the documentation->codebook to get a sense of the  distribution of values for the variables.  I just noticed that the  missing values appear at an almost random point in the otherwise  ordered list (in this example, between 9 and 10).

               tabulation:   Freq.    Pct.   Value   Label
                                 2     3.8       3
                                 1     1.9       4
                                 2     3.8       5
                                 6    11.5       7