[EpiData-list] Four files

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jul 13 18:36:31 CDT 2006

If your question is about one of the following situations:
1) you have 4 .rec files that are identical in structure, but contain
data on different subjects (e.g. 4 different people entering data from
the same study)
or
2) you have 4 .rec files with data on the same subjects, but the data
structures are different (e.g. parts A, B, C, D of a study)

then you can use the Merge/Combine function of EpiData

On the menu, choose "Data In/Out" and "Merge/Combine Files"

It is explained pretty well in the English version.

Jamie Hockin
Public Health Agency of Canada