[EpiData-list] Date/ Date Range Selection

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Aug 18 07:30:39 CDT 2006

Hi Shavindar,

When I tested, this ATTDATE was defined as <mm/dd/yyyy>. I'm using the
latest build of Analysis and it has no problem with the comparisons
between ATTDATE defined this way and dmy(1,1,2006) function. What is the
Build # at the top of the Analysis screen?

To process deleted record, use the following before you READ
SET READ DELETED=ON

I've never tried it.