[EpiData-list] appending several files

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Aug 24 16:50:23 CDT 2006

I have several people entering data to a common structure at different sites.  They email me the .rec files which I then combine into one file periodically.  It seems as though I need to combine the files 2 at a time.  Is it possible to combine them in one step?  Are commands available such that a command file could do the task?  Another option is to merge the files in SAS after converting the file 2 at a time, but that, too, would take several steps.

Richard Herrell
NIMH