[EpiData-list] replicate datafile structure, without the data

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Sep 6 12:04:14 CDT 2006

I will be conducting a survey study very similar to one I've done
before.  I want to use the same datafile structure:  the questions,
datatypes, and checks will be nearly identical.  Is there an easy way to
produce a new set of .rec, .qes, and .chk files, replicas of the old
ones, but with no records?  Then I can make some small modifications
before entering the new data.  I'd hate to half to do it all again from
scratch.

Thanks.
--Chris
--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]