[EpiData-list] replicate datafile structure, without the data

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Sep 6 19:22:46 CDT 2006

You can also do this from EpiData itself. On the Epidata menu, choose
Tools, Copy Structure. This creates a new empty .rec and there is an
option to copy the .chk as well. This is especially good when you don't
want to change anythings. Then Tools, Qes file from Rec file to make a
new .qes, or just open the .qes file, make your changes and save it with
the name you used when you copied the structure. You can easily put them
all in a different folder at the same time.
Jamie