[EpiData-list] 3 questions - update

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Sep 16 12:18:50 CDT 2006

re: update - this only changes the copy of data in memory; to make this
permanent, use SAVEDATA. This is actually a good safeguard, rather than
doing what EpiInfo did by rewriting the record during update.

re: the other questions, I cannot answer, but 'combine' was and EpiInfo
fix to account for relational data that were stored in a single data
table. I think I posted something about this earlier in the year on the
list.

Jamie Hockin
Canada