[EpiData-list] problem with installing EpiData Analysis

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Sep 21 09:58:25 CDT 2006

I recently tried to install EpiData Analysis on my laptop but upon
running the setupepidatastat.exe file I get the following msg:

Runtime Error (at 5:598):
Internal Error: Failed to expand shell folder constant "userdocs".

I have tried repeated downloading from the epidata website but with the
same result.
The same file installed the program without problems on my desktop
computer.
Operating system is Windows XP Professional (both desktop and laptop).

Thanks for any suggestions.
Henriette

Dr Henrica A.F.M. (Henriette) Jansen
Epidemiologist,
WHO Multi-country Study Violence against Women
Department of Gender, Women and Health

Tel direct: +41 22 791 3106
Fax direct: +41 22 791 1585
Mobile: +41 78 730 3035