[EpiData-list] tips to transfer to STATA

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Sep 22 10:32:20 CDT 2006

The export-to-Stata funktion in EpiData takes care of variable names etc. so
you should have no problems. EpiData can export to several versions of Stata
and handles the differencies between the versions.

If you define value labels in EpiData by using the comment legal funktion in
the check file, these value labels will be exportet to Stata as well as your
data. See more details in the EpiData Help file (search for "export to
Stata").

Regards
Michael Bruus
EpiData Association