[EpiData-list] problem with installing EpiData Analysis

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Sep 27 06:49:52 CDT 2006

Dear all,
Regarding the problem below, it is still not solved. To be clear, I am
myself the administrator of my laptop so the problem is not caused by
not being allowed to install. I am really stuck and very sorry to not be
able to use EpiData Analysis in the field (at least not on my own
computer). Are there any suggestions on what I can try?
Thanks again.
Henriette