[EpiData-list] Regarding automatically filling of fields by a helping database

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Jan 7 19:30:54 CST 2007

You are on the right track, but there are errors in what you have
submitted - the field names do not match (MedATC) and the word
"autofill" appears in the chk file, but is invalid.

My test files (all attached in full below) work just fine. You won't see
the MedATC field until you go to the next entry field in the
questionnaire. If these are the last fields on your questionnaire, then
MedATC won't get filled in for some reason (in my test). When I added
another entry field it will work fine. I don't know if this is in the
bug list, but it seems to me that I have run into that before.

I'm using version 3.1 (the current release)

Jamie
********** MedGenATC.qes
    MedNvn   the name of the Drug      ___________________
    MedGen   The Generic name          ___________________