[EpiData-list] Regarding automatically filling of fields

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jan 8 15:23:44 CST 2007

Once again

This syntax work when data entered to one field and a second field being automaticaly filled up. What is the syntax for a following third field (ATC code) to be filled after the entering into the first field???

The CHK file of my qustionnaire (MedicineQues.CHK):

    MedNvn
      MUSTENTER
        COMMENT LEGAL MedGenATC.rec SHOW
        TYPE COMMENT MedGen
    END

    MedGen
      NOENTER
    END

The CHK file of the Brand-Generic-ATC database (MedGenATC.CHK):

    MedNvn
      KEY 1
    END

    MedGen
      KEY 2
    END

My QES file (MedicineQues.QES):

    MedNvn   the name of the Drug      ___________________
    MedGen   The Generic name          ___________________
    MedATC   The ATC code              _____________
    AnyFild  Any field                 #

and my REC of the Brand-Generic-ATC database (MedGenATC.REC): (I took only 6 cases for illustration)

    MedNvn     Aspirin     MedGen   acetylic salicylic acid   n02ba01
    MedNvn     Beuron      MedGen   acetaminophen             n02be01
    MedNvn     Efferalgan  MedGen   acetaminophen             n02be01
    MedNvn     Panadol     MedGen   acetaminophen             n02be01
    MedNvn     Paralen     MedGen   acetaminophen             n02be01
    MedNvn     Tyelenol    MedGen   acetaminophen             n02be01

    ¸.·´ .