[EpiData-list] Regarding automatically filling of fields

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jan 9 06:15:44 CST 2007

Another thought on this. If you need to see both the generic name and
the ATC code on the entry form, you could make them into one field, say
ATCGen of the form

n02be01      acetaminophen

which you display on the form as below. In analysis or any other
software, you can easily split this back into two separate variables.