AW: [EpiData-list] chk file size

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jan 18 15:51:55 CST 2007

My understanding from Jens is that the limitation had to do with using the internal editor.  My .chk files often are a good deal longer than 64kb and I don't use the internal editor.  But as always, testing is always the best advice.

Richard
NIMH

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca wrote: I think there is an issue whether EpiData , once it applies the *.chk file, truncates the *.chk file at 64Kb even if it was larger (because it was written in an other editor ).
I am unsure whether it truncates or not.
You should test it before relying on writing a longer one.
marcel