[EpiData-list] How to edit a graph and set further options

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 7 04:50:58 CST 2007

Hallo Jens and Gilles,
I read your comments and noted your suggestions.What I actually wanted is to have the values in a graph appear in each bar or in a chart situation, the values appear too. Just the way it is in SPSS or STATA.

When is write bar v1/edit

The edit window appears but Am not sure where to get the option to making the appearance.

I love epidata analysis graph outputs but this has been my greatest barrier to using it.
Tanks and be strong in whatever you are doing.

Caleb Ouma Ongong'a
+254721-953790,
+254733890191
P.O Box 756556-00200
Nairobi-Kenya

 "Remember that happiness doesn't depend on what you are or on what you possess, but only on how you think."