[EpiData-list] How to edit a graph and set further options

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 7 05:42:08 CST 2007

Click on the "Edit All" button when the graph pops up. You can change
just about anything here, but you cannot program most of the changes. So
this is useful for changing final copies of graphs. There's really no
practical way for the EpiData team to provide command line options for
everything that can be done. Maybe over time, we can get users to
suggest the most common options graphs should have - but wait until
there is a way to manage the suggestions!

So to get percents, click on these tabs: Series, Marks, Style and choose
Percents from the drop down. Make sure the box is checked for "visible".
Even though this graphing widget doesn't have documentation, it is
really simple to explore what you can do.

Jamie