[EpiData-list] QES with two colmns?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Feb 12 07:33:22 CST 2007

You can use the @ symbol to help line up columns, but you may have to
use more than one and this makes the .qes file look odd.

My advice is to set a fixed-pitch font in options for both "Editor" and
"Show data form". Then you can line up columns using the space bar or
tab key. It will still take a bit of trial and error to accommodate
fields that use <> (<A> <Y> <yyyy/mm/dd> etc)

The .rec file format just does not support field positioning with a
variable-pitch font.

Jamie