[EpiData-list] work-arounds for data entry on more than one computer

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 28 16:43:40 CST 2007

Hi Kristine,

If you are entering data into split files and you make changes to the
value list options frequently, I think it is also a good idea to store
value lists in separate .rec files as then you can link all your split
files to the same lists and only have to update once for each change.
Of course this only works if you are on a network or all files are on
the one computer.

Charity

Charity Jenkins
Data Processing Officer
Centre for Behavioural Research in Cancer
The Cancer Council Victoria
http://www.cancervic.org.au/cbrc

On 2/28/07, epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca