[EpiData-list] Learning material

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Mar 9 11:29:26 CST 2007

Hello all,

Sometime a go, I tried to find out some learning/teaching material for
EpiData entry in portuguese. Unfortunately, I didnt find any. Since this
year is the first year that I'll teach a class about computer program for
clinical research to pos-graduation students, I decided to make a small
material in portuguese. A sort of introductory step by step guide for
beginners and some little more complex examples.

If any would like to take a look, it is available at :

http://www.ipec.fiocruz.br/materialdidatico/Aplicativos_pesquisa/2007/EpiData/Roteiro_EpiData.pdf

By
--
Abraço forte e que a força esteja com você,
Pedro Emmanuel