[EpiData-list] Manipulation of Date end hour

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Mar 13 17:29:46 CDT 2007

Hello Jean-Paul,

I think your problem is similar to one discussed recently to do with
time/date differences. This discussion explains the process of calculating
the time difference in Epidata Entry, however, not Analysis, but hopefully
the formulae used will be helpful of how to apply anywhere.

This thread was titled "Entering time and date for outbreaks" - here is a
link to one of the posts (including a solution):
http://lists.umanitoba.ca/pipermail/epidata-list/2007q1/000674.html - if you
look up the rest of the thread and read through hopefully it will help you.

I'm not yet familiar with Epidata Analysis so there may indeed be an
in-built function to deal with this - I'm sure someone else will post with
details if that is the case.

Regards,
Charity Jenkins
Data Processing Officer
Centre for Behavioural Research in Cancer
The Cancer Council Victoria